Serving our community for over 40 years.
Flagstaff Hill SA 5159
Anne is the manager of the nursing department and has over 30 years of experience in healthcare. For the past 2 years, Anne has worked in the Nurse Practitioner role, this enables her to offer complete episodes of care that is more holistic and patient-centred. Anne can prescribe medications as well as order appropriate blood and radiology imaging to support her patients' health care needs.
She is committed to working closely with patients and families to make them the healthiest and happiest they can be. Anne consults on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Master of Nursing-Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate Diploma- Child and family health
- Graduate Certificate in Immunisation
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Women’s health
- Child growth & development
- Breast feeding
- Sleeping and settling in infancy & childhood